The personal information that you are requested to give, as well as the causes why you are required to provide it, will be clearly stated to you at the point where we invite you to provide any personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may obtain additional information about you, such as your name, phone number, email address, the information included in any message and/or attachments that you send us, and any other information you willingly provide to us.
When you sign up, we may request contact information from you, such as your name, contact details, company name, email address, address, and phone number, etc.
TradelandFX, like any other website, makes use of 'cookies.' These cookies are used to record information such as visitors' preferences as well as the webpages on the website that the visitor viewed or visited. The information collected via cookies is further utilized by TradelandFX to improve our users’ experience by altering our website’s content according to the visitors' browser types or relevant information.
We utilize the information we gather in a variety of ways, including the following:
• To operate, improve, and maintain TradelandFX website.
• Enhance, customize, and expand the components on our website.
• Recognize and analyze how the end-users use our website.
• Create brand-new products, features, services, and functionality.
• Customer service, offering you with webpage updates as well as other information, and advertising and sales purposes are just some of the reasons we connect with you, either directly or through one of our partners.
• To send you emails.
• Detect and prevent fraud.
We secure your personal information against security breaches, unauthorized use, accidental deletion, corruption, or destruction.
To secure your data and the systems in which it is stored, we employ technical safeguards such as encryption & password security. We also apply operational precautions to secure the data, such as restricting the amount of personnel who have access to a database that store our booking information.
We assess these security procedures on a regular basis and refer to industry security standards to stay current with best practices.
Regarding our handling of your personal data, you have the following rights:
• The right to get access.
• The right to be corrected.
• The right to forgot data.
• Right to object (on reasons relevant to your specific circumstances) to processing of personal data depending on our legitimate interests (e.g., direct marketing).
• You have the right to withdraw your informed consent in the instance of any consent-based privacy notice, without impacting the lawfulness of given data on consent prior to your withdrawal.
• The ability to file a complaint with a competent authority.